lucky 5 of you, actually.
i have been having the best day! mostly because of all the sweet e-mails and comments i’ve received thanks to liz and this wonderful post. [i’m in the process of responding to everyone – i promise i haven’t forgotten about you]
so in honor of my awesome day, i decided that the time has come for my very first giveaway!
[a mess crafted by me]
but first – some restrictions and limitations may apply:
1. 5 lucky winners will receive something handmade by me, especially for them. which means each prize will be different and completely awesome.
2. prizes have a 99% satisfaction guarantee. so in the event that you win and don’t like your prize [which hopefully won’t happen], i’ll be incredibly sorry, but there are no refunds or exchanges.
3. winners may have to be patient. i have a couple of really good ideas, and i know for a fact that some of them will take longer than others. but i promise that your prize will come, and it will come in 2009.
4. to enter, simply leave a comment below telling me what creative thing you wish you could do most. [i personally would love to learn how to sew and play the guitar or the piano, but you only have to tell me one]. feel free to comment even if you don’t know me and/or you don't have a blog of your own and/or if you live in a foreign country – i promise i’m nice.
5. last but not least, these 5 lucky winners will be chosen completely at random next monday [march 2 at 11:00pm pacific standard time] after i finish watching the much-anticipated finale of the bachelor [dear jason, pick melissa… i guess].
hope you’re having a happy day too!
p.s. thanks for the idea chelsi!