Monday, February 16, 2009

dear jason the bachelor,


seriously, i think you are quite possibly a huge idiot.

you picked mandy moore the cheerleader and boring molly over jillian? i seriously don't even want to watch the finale. i'm going to, but i don't want to.

and i hope jillian finds someone nicer, smarter, taller, hotter, and richer than you because she was by far the best catch on the show.

that's all - no x's and o's for you.

jana.


10 left some love.:

Stephanie February 17, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

I thought for sure he was going to send Molly home!

Proud Mom February 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

What a pathetic fool... Although I wasn't able to watch the date segment with Jillian, I thought she was a great catch for him. But he went for young and "beautiful" instead. Nauseating! I also don't want to watch the finale because, although I would favor Melissa, I think he let the better woman go home.

Vanessa February 18, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

I made a huge GASP when he sent Jillian home!!! I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure he was going to give her a rose.

Kristina February 21, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

AMEN!

Amber Zimmerman February 23, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

That is soooo funny - I wanted him to pick Jillian too and I too think that Melissa looks like Mandy Moore. I think Jillian was way more nurturing and would have made a great momma to Ty. Looks like there's a surprise ending though. . .can't wait to see! =)

Alicia Sharp February 23, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

HAHAHAHAHAHA this totally cracks me up and I sooooooo agree with you! Thanks for the laugh today!!

Til February 23, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

I completely agree..........sigh....

Salcido February 23, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I know! Jillian has the most personality of any of the girls! Jerry and I were both very disappointed at Jason's decision. (Yes, Jerry watches with me!)

nancy ray February 24, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

TOTALLY AGREED! Jill was the BEST. what was he thinking???

bethany February 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

THANK YOU. Jillian was THE catch of the entire season...and I don't even want to watch the finale, either. How disappointing!