in case you are having a hard time deciding what to bring me, i thought i would give you a few suggestions. plus, i'm pretty sure my mom reads my blog, so maybe she'll get some ideas too.
1. a trip to disneyland. i've always wanted to see it snow on main street. who knows if i could get time off from work, though. maybe wait until next year.
2. a blackberry. seriously, i need a new phone and i think this one needs me too.
3. i still need some running shoes. i bought some a few weeks ago, but they're not that great for running long distances - i'm thinking i'll just wear them to the gym. plus, i'm digging this orange.
4. speaking of things i need for running, i'm hurting for some headphones. my current pair have horrible static. i'm hoping for something cute that will also stay in my ear, both important.
7. if not, i already have access to a piano, so maybe you could just bring me some piano lessons. my family would sure appreciate it. horribly slow church hymns = sounds of a mortuary.