Friday, December 12, 2008

todd. heidi + lizzie

dear blog,

i'm sorry i don't have any words to share with you today. these wonderful photos of this family will have to do.

we even had to trespass on private property to take them. i laugh in the face of danger. ha ha ha ha ha [quick, name that movie].

that's all for now,
xoxo.
jana



p.s. the word photography on my watermark makes me cringe just a tad, but i'm trying out a logo thing. you get an extra point if you tell me what you think.

p.p.s. you get double extra points if you pick the picture you like best that you think we should use for their christmas card.




i love the one on the left of lizzie dancing. i think heidi is dancing in the backround too.


7 left some love.:

Chelsi December 12, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Yet another beautiful photo shoot. I really like the logo! It looks perfect for your style. As far as the favorite picture, I like the one third from the bottom. (The bigger one where they are sitting on the rock) So cute!

Chelsi December 12, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

By the way, my whole family will be in cali by sunday the 21st. So any time between then and Sat. the 27th we'd love to get our family photos taken! I'll email you or call you when we get there.

Kerri December 12, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

i love them all. my favorite is the one where they are on the railroad tracks wher their daughter is looking down. and i like your old logo, without the photography after it.

Kell & Anna December 12, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

of course cold stone!! like the logo and the bottom row pic on the right

Unknown December 12, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

I agree with A's Mommy, I like the logo without "photography".
I'd like a combination of the one of them holding the girl's hands in front of the train, and the one of all three of them (them holding her) in front of the train.

The Becks December 12, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

First of all, LION KING!! You did such a great job! I love the one of liz and I, the close-up one. Myf avorite for the Christmas card is the one bottom right, on the rocks. I never saw your logo without photography, but I would leave it. It looks professional!

JANA ROCKS!!

Beck Family December 14, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

My favorite is the last one. I love the colors in the pictures. Heidi looks so gorgeous! Lizzy too! By the way, could you ever use your awesome handwriting that you used on the hess's card and write Merry Christmas and e-mail it to me.