Thursday, July 30, 2009

i love camera timers.

fourth_of_july

[taken on the fourth of july]

i added this photo to my new banner a little while ago..

but decided it needed a post all its own.



xoxo.
jana


ps. thank you thank you thank you for all of your sweet comments. they have been making my day... i can't even tell you :)

6 left some love.:

Kristi K July 30, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I just received the painting you did of my boys and absolutely LOVE it!! Thanks so much! I also love your dandelion painting...vibrant colors are my favorite. I would love to see random art works by you on etsy!! I would probably go broke buying your stuff, hee hee. My house needs much more color! Thanks again cute stuff!

Jocelyn July 30, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Ok, seriously amazing picture!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! How did you get the blue so vibrant?

happymomma July 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Love this pic!

Ashlee July 31, 2009 at 3:51 AM  

that is an amazing picture! :)

The Becks July 31, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

This picture is awesome!! Could totally see it blown up and framed in an art gallery!!

Jana July 31, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

thanks so much guys!

jocelyn - i don't really know how i got the color of the sky to be so vibrant! that is pretty close to how the sky looked that night... awesome, huh?! i don't have a tripod, so i set my camera on a rock. i set the aperature to f/4 (i think) and left the shutter open for 8 seconds. we had to sit very still, but we still aren't perfectly in focus! hope that helps :)