Monday, July 27, 2009

i'm feeling a little self-centered.

self-centered

and that's ok.

i feel like it's ok to take pictures to send to the boy you like when you're in california - that way he won't forget what you look like.

and it's ok to rearrange the furniture in your living room for a self-portrait when you're having a really good hair day.
DSC_9723

it's ok to take pictures of yourself in some kind of reflective surface for the sake of documenting. even if you're just documenting feeling attractive.
DSC_9757

really. it's ok to feel good about yourself.

it's ok to have bad days. and it's ok to be really happy on your pretty days.
Photo 212

it's ok to feel beautiful in your skin.

and it's ok to think about losing 10 pounds anyway.


i think regina said it best:
i've got a perfect body
but sometimes i forget.
i've got a perfect body
cause my eyelashes catch my sweat.
- regina spektor


you're right regina - i do have a perfect body.

i may not be a supermodel, but my eyelashes sure do catch my sweat.


3 left some love.:

Cheri July 27, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Jana, you're cute and this post was fun to read. Way to acknowledge your good hair days and attractiveness - I think we all need more of that!

Jocelyn July 27, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

you are so adorable...I am glad that I am not the only one to take pictures of myself when I have a good hair day:-) BTW, I loved the flowered dress!

The Becks July 31, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I also loved the flower dress! Good buy #2 in SLC after our 5K! (#1 was lunch at Tocanno's of course)it's okay if I spelled that wrong cuz I'm from California!

PS you are lookin hot missy!! straight or curly, i LOVE your hair:)