Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a new favorite.

WARNING: betsy, don't look! 


this should be arriving at your door today...
shirley_painting

could this little girl be any cuter? i'm thinking the next shirley temple.

and her mom was even sweet enough to let me paint her bow red. love it!




xoxo.
jana

ps. if you're interested in having a painting of your own, shoot me an e-mail at janalaurene@gmail.com and i would be happy to give you some info!

6 left some love.:

Jessica McLeod July 22, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

how much do you charge for these? They are beautiful.

Rachel July 22, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

I'm in love with these paintings.

Talk about talent! :)

Sarah July 22, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

What a doll. I wish I had lashes like that. Have you opened an ETSY shop yet for your work? You totally should (but you're probably busy enough as it is).

Kell & Anna July 22, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

How are you? What are you doing? Everything on here is amazing!!

Beck Family July 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Looks awesome! Can't wait to get mine.

Amber Zimmerman July 23, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

I love your paintings! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. =)
xo