Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i love my clients.

kerry sent me this picture
kerry_blog2


so i painted her this
kerry_blog3

and she sent me this
kerry_blog1

not only are my clients super patient with me, and creative, and just plain awesome, but then they go out of their way to tell me how much they love their painting and attach an awesome picture like this!

thanks for making my day kerry!

xoxo.
jana


ps. if you are an owner of a jana beck painting, and feel any kind of desire to send me a picture of it with your kiddos or of it on display on your home, i would absolutely love it! 

2 left some love.:

Sarah July 2, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Did I ever send you a picture? It was so long ago, I can't remember. Your paintings are awesome!

KICHELLEMING July 2, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Those Dunay boys are too handsome!