Thursday, May 14, 2009

erin.

erin_blog

shooting these kind of made me wish i was in high school again and could do a re-take on my senior pictures. maybe i'll just have to wait and redeem myself with some awesome pictures when i graduate from college [please be sooner rather than later].

anyway, don't you just love networking? i thought for sure when i moved out to utah i would no longer have anyone to take pictures for. but erin's family knows my sister-in-law, who suggested they have me shoot her senior portraits, and there you have it. i love knowing awesome people.

but enough about me. i can not get over how gorgeous erin looks in these photos! not to mention she was SO fun and easy to work with. i can't wait to finish editing up the rest - graduation is coming up soon!
 

3 left some love.:

Amber Zimmerman May 14, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

You rocked 'em! =) Love your blog.

Amber Zimmerman May 14, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beck Family May 14, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Erin does look gorgeous. I love Erin's family. They were kind of like my second family growing up. I even babysat Erin when she was little. Does that sound crazy or what. Anyway, thanks for taking them. I know they'll will be really happy. You're the best!