Sunday, May 17, 2009

i swear i do fun things.

like ride these bikes.
DSC_4470
with this awesome roomie.
DSC_4471
to the park to study.
DSC_4478

or to play tennis.

or to get hot dogs.

or all the way to sonic to get drinks.


i love provo in the spring.

3 left some love.:

Unknown May 17, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Cute picture of you two! I love Provo in the spring, too. Never experienced it before, but honestly, it's amazing.

Celeste May 19, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

I wouldn't mind studying outside either if I had that scenery. I really like the pic of you and your roomie. Good luck with your studies.

misha rees May 19, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

i know something even MORE fun!! one lives in layton.. and three live in morgan [counting the belly of course] come play!!!
p.s. im glad you liked the cookies! it makes me feel a little bit better :)