Friday, May 22, 2009

love is in the air.

not for me, per se, but definitely for these two that are getting married tomorrow.

DSC_4566

please admire my first ever painting of people over the age of 10. i love love love it. 

in fact, i wish i could have kept it at my apartment longer to admire it myself. but unfortunately i am the queen of procrastination, and i finished it up at 3:00 in the morning the day before i was giving it to the groom's sister. i'm hoping the happy couple loves it as much as me and the sister. oh, and i hope they live happily ever too.

the end.



4 left some love.:

Amber Zimmerman May 22, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Oh my gosh. . .I want one of these! Do you have an etsy yet? ;-) You are very talented. Have a fun weekend!
xo

Jenni May 26, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

loovvvve it!!! you are so talented!!!

Hayley June 25, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

Where can I order one of these...or more than one, lol? Can you please email me at heiskra@yahoo.com and let me know.

Thanks,

Hayley

Unknown June 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

oh my goodness i love them! and i am getting married and would love one of me and my fiancee!? how much do you charge?